MasterCard Analyst, Account Management in Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Analyst, Account Management
• China is an emerging market with great opportunities. China Account Team is accountable for driving revenue growth through MasterCard products/services and solution provision.
• The role will be responsible for supporting Account Managers on internal process, proposal drafting and sales deck preparation.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Are you excited about driving business growth through contious process improvement and solution provision?
• Are you a self-starter who can work independently under pressure?
• Assist Account Managers to complete routine business processes such as VIK, payment, Ariba etc
• Create materials such as contract, agreement, pitching/presentation deck under Account Managers’ guidance
• Help Account Managers execute initiatives across multiple business functions
• Support Account Leads on team activity management and performance tracking
• Catch up with the market and industry development, contribute ideas to enhance MasterCard competitive edge
• Prepare sales deck for sales pitch with good data insight and market intelligence
All About You
• Solid project management and process optimization skills
• Proven ability on both English and Chinese writing skills
• Self-motivator, able to work independently under pressure
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to be effective with diverse internal and external audiences
• Knowledge of card, payment or banking industry a plus
• Potential to become account sales along the career development plan
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-90280