MasterCard Manager, Account Management in Seoul, South Korea
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Account Management
POSITION: Account Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Account Manager
Enhances relationship with customers by delivering services that focus on share and revenue growth. Partners with customers to achieve specific business goals that jointly drive volume, share, and revenue growth. Focuses on the delivery of customized payment solutions and comprehensive consulting support, while leveraging MasterCard’s strong brand, technology, operations and risk platforms to deliver bottom line results to customers.
• Accountable for strategic sales management, relationship management, project planning, program retention, and portfolio growth.
• Help drive the sales and implementation process to analyze and introduce new business opportunities to members that will lead to increased volume, volume share and mail share for MasterCard.
• Develop relationships with customers at senior and middle levels and develop value propositions to customers to increase MasterCard’s business with customers.
• Need to coordinate and integrate MasterCard’s involvement in all marketing-related and acquired based activities with customers and provide consultative support relative to specific MasterCard products/services, trends and the card industry.
• Deep understanding of customer needs and pro-actively addressing these needs.
• Managing all MasterCard interaction with the customer.
• Demonstrate measurable improvement.
• Provide required inputs to senior segment management for segment planning and resourcing.
• Achieving revenue and profitability targets for the customer relationship.
• Coordinate and lead the efforts in consulting services to clients in conjunction with Advisors.
• Minimum 10 years customer sales and consultative experience in Financial industry
• Knowledge on payment industry, preferably working experience in payment industry
• Customer management and interaction skills
• Presentation and proposal skills
• Ability to identify and capture opportunities for increasing MasterCard revenue and profitability
• Analytical thinking
• Consultative sales experience
• Conflict resolution
• Problem resolution
• Project management
• Technical skill
• Negotiation ability
• English and Korean language fluency
• University degree in business, and preferably with MBA
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183628