MasterCard Manager, Account Management in Seoul, South Korea
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Account Management
• Korea sales organization is seeking to build a diverse strategic and consultative workforce of world-class relationship managers, problem-solvers and technologists. We are pursuing highly motivated individuals who display strong achievement orientation, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience, diligence, and the ability to effectively marshal resources. We align our team to compete and differentiate on the basis of customer intimacy, product and solution strength, and partnership orientation.
• Sales team focus on the delivery of customized payment solutions and comprehensive consulting support, while leveraging Mastercard’s strong brand, technology, operations and risk platforms to deliver bottom line results to Mastercard’s Strategic Partners. This includes optimizing existing volume and growing net new volume through selling Value Added Services to Mastercard Strategic Partners.
• Are you proactive, steadfast and thorough?
• Do you like the challenge of managing multi-disciplined relationships?
• Are you motivated to support the business to grow, while at the same time taking care of the essential day to day account management activities?
• Responsible for on-boarding new issuing licensees, providing support and guidance throughout the entire process. You will need to work with our key internal partners to ensure Mastercard’s requirements are fully met by the new issuing entity prior to the appropriate license being awarded.
• Implement sales plan designs to include business development, advertising, marketing and product management activities with customers, prospects and internal Mastercard contacts to identify new business opportunities and product ideas.
• Negotiate, execute and manage the customer contract agreement process, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing.
• Work closely with a large diverse team to achieve revenue targets and increase market share within a client.
• Provide consultative industry and Mastercard insights in alignment with segment specialty
All About You
• List essential knowledge, skills and experience, education
• Do not include years of experience in the requirements. Level of expertise can be substituted if necessary (e.g. expert, intermediate, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Business experience with related sales and management experience in the payments industry
• Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing complex, competitive sales effort and project management
• Excellent strategic thinking and analysis skills and a proven track record of creating solutions that increase revenue
• Ability to manage and grow internal and external cross functional relationships and partnerships
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-155307