MasterCard Technical Recruiting Lead in Seattle, Washington
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Technical Recruiting Lead
We are seeking a Technical Recruiting Lead with strong business partnering and people development skills. This individual will work closely with the technology hiring managers and leadership team to build and execute against a longer-term talent acquisition strategy to deliver the necessary talent to support our increasing customer demand. This role will provide the opportunity to significantly impact the global Ekata TA team as we continue to rapidly grow and integrate into the global Mastercard TA organization.
In this role, your immediate focus will be to support the integration of Ekata into Mastercard and ensure short- and medium- term hiring goals are met. You will:
• Lead sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed Tech team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite recruiting.
• Partner with HR to develop our recruiting plan and identify our headcount needs
• Draft job descriptions, build candidate messaging, and manage our ATS (Jobvite)
• Partner with our marketing team to build our recruitment brand strategy
• Serve as a coach and leader to our internal recruiting team and hiring managers
• Provide training and development to everyone involved in the interview process
• Own relationships with outside partners, vendors and agencies
• Partner with HR to improve the on-boarding process
As the integration completes, you will ideally take on a role within Mastercard’s GTA team, with a focus on the Cyber & Intelligence business. You would lead a team of technology recruiters aligned either by geography and business unit, or a combination of the two. This phase of the role will be less focused on operations than during the integration phase, and will emphasize people leadership, strategic recruiting acumen, as well as direct ownership of client groups and their hiring needs.
All About You:
Our ideal Technical Recruiting Lead will have:
• Demonstrated full-cycle corporate and/ or agency technical recruiting success with some international experience
• Experience managing teams, including performance management, coaching, and talent development
• Experience managing an ATS and other recruiting tools
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Strong organizational, analytical, time management and prioritization skills
• Deep understanding of professional recruiting methodologies, systems and tools, including familiarity with best-in-class recruitment standards
• Passion for customer service, building a values-based team, and an entrepreneurial work ethic
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-143715