MasterCard Sr. Business Assistant, Identity Solutions in Seattle, Washington
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr. Business Assistant, Identity Solutions
Senior Business Assistant, Identity Services
Cyber & Intelligence Solutions
Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for partners across the globe. As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions team leads the development and delivery of innovative products that help partners identify their customers and enable simple and secure digital experiences for consumers in payments and beyond.
Mastercard recently acquired Ekata, a global leader in the identity services space. Ekata’s technology, powered by AI, fraud prevention and digital identity capabilities, enables consumers and businesses to perform trusted digital interactions across the globe.
To support strategic initiatives, business growth and the transition of Ekata into a larger identity services organization, the team is looking for an administrative assistant to support planning, key administrative activities, and coordination.
• Ensures reliable and efficient engagement across the Identity Services organization.
• Provides administrative support to members of the executive team in Identity Services.
• Coordinates planning activities, key meetings, supports visitors and other key events.
• Supports organizational communications across Identity Services and Mastercard teams.
• Supports new hire onboarding activities and ensures processes are running well and kept up to date.
• Supports monthly and quarterly management reporting process for Identity Services business.
• Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, hotel and other reservations. Managers corresponding expense reporting. Manages arrangements and expenses in-line with company Travel and Entertainment policy.
All About You
• Strong written and verbal communication skills as well a detail orientation.
• Successful track record working with and providing administrative support to senior leaders in a large organization.
• Experience with arrangement of international and domestic travel.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
• Self-starter; has ability to work well independently and in team setting.
• Strong sense of ownership and responsiveness.In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-184615