MasterCard Senior Program Manager, Security & RFP in Seattle, Washington
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Program Manager, Security & RFP
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all
Ekata is seeking a self-starting individual to join our Revenue Operations team as Sales Coordinator, Security & RFP. As part of the team, you will work with various departments to ensure the completion of customer and prospect RFPs and security questionnaire requests accurately and in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with Mastercard’s RFP Factory team to ensure RFP and security questionnaire projects are initiated, managed, and completed in a timely manner.
• Review and route inbound requests to appropriate SMEs - coordinating with various stakeholders across the Sales, Privacy, Legal, Security, Product, and Engineering teams.
• Prioritize a queue of inbound RFPs and security questionnaires, and manage expectations of Account Executives for completion timelines.
• Own the development, refinement, implementation, and execution of processes to streamline RFP and security questionnaire delivery operations.
• Become the subject matter expert on all things related to the RFP and information security questionnaire process to support the sales team in seamless execution.
• Consult with cross functional stakeholders to ensure the accuracy of information being shared with customers and prospects via RFPs and security questionnaires.
• Support in consistently ensuring the accuracy of the data that resides in the Ekata/Mastercard information repository tools.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Willingness to learn
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive under pressure and meet strict SLAs
• Experience working across multiple teams and functions
• Experience with information repository tools, such as Loopio.
• Basic understanding of the scope of relevant functional areas such as Privacy, Security, Product, Legal, Sales, and Engineering.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-181318