MasterCard Manager, Talent Acquisition in Seattle, Washington
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Talent Acquisition
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
CipherTrace, a Mastercard company, Our blockchain intelligence solutions safeguard the crypto economy by identifying high-risk transactions from darknet vendors, terrorists, and other bad actors who seek to de-stabilize the ecosystem and exploit crypto adopters, financial institutions, and other crypto users. CipherTrace was named one of the top-two companies in the cryptocurrency forensics by CB Insights in 2019. Our cryptocurrency intelligence solutions are used by the largest exchanges, banks and law enforcement globally to keep criminals and purveyors of fraud off their payment networks. Our seasoned founders, with backing from the top New York and Silicon Valley venture capitalists, are in it to win. If leading the way in the new frontier of financial crime inspires you, we want you.
This is an individual contributor position that has significant impact on our People strategy.
• Develops sourcing strategies through detailed market research and data mining, using resources such as or social media pertaining to prospective candidates
• Sourcing high caliber candidates on an ongoing basis through a variety of mediums and
• sourcing methodologies.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate
• Work with recruiting team members (Recruiters, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to develop,
• implement, and execute hiring strategy for multiple requisitions.
• Work effectively to gain the interest of passive candidates through networking and
• Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
• Build Talent pool for future hiring of critical profiles
• Sound candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
• Ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities & engage candidates in our value proposition
• Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target
• companies, conferences and communities
• Engage candidates in our value proposition and update social media networks
• Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
• Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
• Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer
All About You
• Ability to conduct technical interviews (cybersecurity, networking, virtualization, cloud, etc.).
• Experience working with engineering teams and hiring for technical roles, including but not limited to Backend, Frontend, DevOps, Product Management and Data roles.
• Assess, and recruit candidates for a variety of technical positions at all levels and on a global basis.
• Take the lead and recruit, screen, and present qualified candidates for every role you work on.
• Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
• Experience implementing talent acquisition programs/processes including candidate screening, assessment and selection in a fast-paced, high volume and matrixed environment
• Track record delivering hiring results that meet business needs and expectations
• Consistently delivered performance at or exceeding quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates and candidate pipelines
• Experience conducting market research independently and communicating effectively and clearly with research subjects (i.e. cold-calling, interviewing), collating findings in a clear manner across multiple functions & industries
• Experience managing the candidate life cycle preferable
• Demonstrated success identifying new candidate pools and sources
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-160882