MasterCard Director, Technology Integration - Digital Identity in Seattle, Washington
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Technology Integration - Digital Identity
The Mastercard Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (C&I) organization is responsible creating products and services that help our customers address evolving risk, fraud and cybersecurity needs.
As part of this organization, the C&I Platform Strategy Team:
• Creates platform strategies and solution designs for globally interoperable and scalable risk prevention, cyber security, authentication and identity solutions for Mastercard customers.
• Leads the overarching strategy for aligning platforms, products and services to ensure C&I is able to deliver a world class experience for customers
• Develops and maintain strategic road maps for the C&I platform that enables all aspects of authentication, risk assessment, and cyber security products and services
What are we looking for
• Have you ever brought global platforms and services to market?
• Are you motivated to be a part of securing global payments for all devices and channels and bringing fraud, risk and cybersecurity services to customers at a global scale?
• Do you enjoy working with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful solutions to a global market?
Platform Integration Strategy Lead, Digital Identity- Mastercard Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (C&I)
• Helps define and drive common C&I business architecture and integration strategies that provides value to all product portfolios through cloud services, API based products and services, data driven capabilities to create enhanced consumer authentication services
• Generates and evaluates ideas to enhance the C&I suite of product offerings and product-platform capabilities to gain a competitive advantage
• Partners with global and/or regional teams to identify opportunities for innovation, new products and services, informing internal stakeholders on new features and platform capabilities and improving the existing development process where possible
• Works with technical architects to translate platform strategies and requirements into specifications, ensuring mutual understanding of the goals
• Drives rapid prototyping of new product and platform capabilities
• Validates technical delivery and ensures that output aligns to strategic platform initiatives
• Integrates new requirements into existing product and service solutions leveraging project management skills and product development expertise
• Works with C&I teams to ensure compliance to organization goals and objectives
• Develops and presents business cases for new product-platform enhancements including potential business and product opportunities
All About You
• Experience with wide ranging platform strategies for delivery of technology based products to global customers
• Experience in envisioning and driving major enhancements to global platforms and ensuring business objectives are incorporated into technical frameworks
• Experience with business and technical architecture methodologies and strategies and how to apply in globally distributed services and products
• Demonstrable experience in technical product conceptualization, design and development
• Proven experience and in-depth knowledge of authentication, fraud prevention, and security methodologies
• Deep understanding of payments and payment processing a plus
• Self-motivated with a track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
• Strong problem solving and interpersonal relationship skills
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-157901