MasterCard Channel Enablement Manager - Partnership in Seattle, Washington
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Channel Enablement Manager - Partnership
The Cyber and Intelligence Solutions team is responsible for product management and innovative product development of products and services to address the evolving risk & cyber security needs of all of MasterCard’s various customer segments. The C&I team was established with the responsibility to safeguard all aspects of safety and security in payments and have made great strides with new products, services and standards, positively impacting all aspects of our current and future payment eco-system.
Ekata, a Mastercard company, is the global standard in identity verification, providing businesses worldwide the ability to link any digital transaction to the human behind it. Our Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only of its kind, uses complex machine learning to combine features derived from the billions of transactions within our proprietary network and the data from our graph to deliver industry leading risk assessment solutions.
Ekata is looking for a high-performing Channel Enablement Manager who is a self-starter responsible for leading efforts to ready our Partner community. We are looking for a marketer who exceeds at cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder communication, who has a foundational understanding of how channel sales models work. This role will need to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Partnerships, Account Services, Revenue Operations, marketing and product management to ensure sales materials and trainings are accurate available to our partners.
• Leverage, repurpose and/or augment/adapt for a channel audience the sales training curricula developed by the sales operations team.
• Serve as POC for Marketing requests coming from Partner Portal
• Serve as the business expert regarding the user experience for the Partner Portal
• Develop and analyze metrics to determine the success of channel enablement and readiness.
• Bachelor's degree in Business and/or Marketing
• Experience in external facing roles such as Channel Management, Channel Marketing or Marketing
• Solid understanding of channel operations, channel marketing and channel programs
• Project management and organization skills to support a growing portfolio of partners and partner led projects
• Proven track record of leading strategic initiatives in a cross-functional organization
• Ability to identify opportunities to streamline and implement new processes and procedures
• Must be adaptable with the ability to work effectively and efficiently in an environment that is coming through a tremendous shift in culture and organizational change.
• Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organization skills.
• Stakeholder management and diplomacy - able to build and nurture trust-based relationships, and proactively manage expectations
• Bias for action with the ability to coordinate cross-functional teams
• Ability to define new processes and structures, and implement improvements to processes as needed
• Experience with Salesforce, Tableau (or similar analytics software)
• Enthusiasm and creativity for enabling sales workforces to be high performing and engaged,
• Identify training needs or industry best practices to continually evolve education and elevate thought leadership and expertise.
• Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-178964