MasterCard UX Designer - Mobile and Web in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
UX Designer - Mobile and Web
Job Description MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry's most passionate, motivated and engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
• MasterCard is looking for brilliant and passionate Designers to join its new customer facing global R&D / innovation services team – Labs as a Service.
• Labs as a Service is a rapid prototyping and innovation design services team, working with MasterCard’s global customer base.
• In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile team of engineers within MasterCard Labs, working to build product prototypes and pilots, in collaboration with global brands in commerce
• This is an opportunity to become part of a world class engineering team, dynamically solving real world customer problems - delivering transformational product and service solutions – focused on trending topics and issues globally.
• This engineering team will have a diverse focus both in terms of geography and variety of technology challenge and is the first team go-to market team as part of a global mobilization plan for this business unit.
Ask yourself :
• Are you a talented Designer/Developer with a passion for technology development and innovation?
• Do you have a strong track record in rapid prototyping and delivering new and exciting projects, and learning new technologies (e.g. Wearable Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things)?
• Have you a passion for product design and technology innovation and have a high energy, can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership /desire to succeed?
• Work with a team of developers and designers to solve real world client challenges.
• Implement creative, useable and compelling visual mockups and prototypes.
• Extensive experience in rapid prototyping across constantly changing topics.
• Proven ability to work on own initiative and deliver results.
• Strong design skills and experience.
• Prior experience of both start-up and corporate environments.
All About You
• 3-5 years in a UX Designer role.
• Experience in directing client product / user experience workshops to achieve focused objectives.
• Proven experience in one or more prototyping tools (e.g. InVision, Origami, Webflow, Ionics, Proto.io, Justinmind, Xcode etc.)
• Continuously discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize design & prototyping efficiency.
Semi- regular International travel is expected (30-40%)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-60250