MasterCard Specialist, Product Management in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Specialist, Product Management
• Acts as a business owner and manages long-term and short-term strategic initiatives for a commercialized product
• Roles in this family oversee product evolution, establish go-to-market strategy, optimize products and resources, implement incremental improvements within the product’s life cycle, conduct ongoing care and maintenance, and manage P&L
• Supports the analysis of internal and external stakeholder needs and issues
• Conducts market research to inform profitability targets for a variety of products
• Creates reports on market insights and industry trends
• Tracks and reports on the status of portions of project plans
• Researches industry best practices to support internal and external knowledge documents.
• Provides insights that may influence the sales strategy, and contributes to the development of materials for training and RFPs
• Experience manipulating data and communicating observations, findings and preliminary insights
• Supported teams across product lines, technologies, and industries, with extensive experience in at least one type, technology, or industry
• Contributed to commercial readiness by analyzing and helping manage the collection of competitor market data
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-91031