MasterCard Specialist, Implementation in Sao Paulo, Brazil
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
• Responsible for all aspects of customer implementation engagements, including consultancy, training, project management, testing, and customized production configurations for existing and new customers
• Accountable for integrating new products into the global implementation framework
• Partners with GP&S, sales team, Customer Delivery and O&T to customize specific implementation plans while providing technical and product expertise to customers pre and post launch
• Takes the lead as the primary interface between the customer and MasterCard during technical implementations where project complexity is tailored to meet unique customer needs
• Manages small projects and/or initiatives as an experienced individual contributor with specialized knowledge of the assigned discipline
• Guides customers through established processing rules, specifications and required documentation
• Conducts detailed testing of data elements, sub elements, network configurations and interfaces; validates all customer test cases to ensure production readiness
• Suggests configuration/production setup changes with minimal guidance; identifies potential issues to escalate to leadership
• Takes greater lead in the development of products (e.g., analyzes product time-to-market, reduces inefficiencies, identifies areas for improvement)
• Provides technical guidance to less experienced team members
• Experience supporting standard infrastructure design and implementation
• Demonstrated understanding of Mastercard's core products and services
• Successfully completed detailed testing and implementation of hardware and software elements
• Demonstrated understanding of transaction processing
• Experience leading customers through trainings and manuals; answers general questions
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183627