MasterCard Senior Specialist, Product Management - Cyber Intelligence & Security in Sao Paulo, Brazil
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Product Management - Cyber Intelligence & Security
• Drive execution of Cyber & Security products within local markets/regions
• Roles in this family provide knowledge of local markets, regulators and develop go-to-market plans and identify new revenue or business development opportunities
• Partner with Customer Delivery, Sales and Marketing to execute product strategies
• Cyber and Security Products
• Develops elements of strategic business plans and product roadmaps
• Works with internal MasterCard teams to analyze In-Market stakeholder needs and issues
• Provides input into profitability targets for different products within the region
• Communicates In-Market information, industry trends and market insights to internal stakeholders
• Tracks progress and reports on project plans and roadmaps
• Supports development of internal knowledge documents such as case studies and industry best practices
• Provides training materials, material development, and product expertise for sales and RFP support Other Areas:
• Supports the development of business cases
All About You:
• Experience reviewing data reports and developing preliminary product adjustment recommendations
• Helped develop and manage a product or project budget/P&Ls (e.g., compiled estimates of cost drivers, developed bottom line numbers)
• Demonstrated consistent success working with partners across other functions in support of product go-to market strategies
- Knowledge in Cyber Security and / or Fraud Prevention Tools
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-181403