MasterCard Senior Managing Consultant, Business Development Advisors in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Managing Consultant, Business Development Advisors
Mastercard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information, and innovation services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances Mastercard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities:
The Senior Managing Consultant (SMC) is responsible for selling and supporting the delivery of projects. The SMC manages the day-to-day relationship with clients and Mastercard internal stakeholders, helps to control the quality of the deliverables, and develops & delivers presentations.
The candidate should be able to, from sales & relationship perspective:
• Engage in effective working relationships with internal and external clients
• Capture clients’ implicit business needs in addition to articulated requests and identifying the most critical aspects of the problem to be solved
• Lead formal and informal pitches, from “storyboarding” through face-to-face presentation and create concise, persuasive written materials tailored to the “level” of the audience
• Effectively manage a pipeline of proposals from early lead stages through to signature
• Deliver on the numbers: meet/ surpass Advisors revenue targets
• Take a leading role in supporting major Mastercard deals, including RFP deal and cross-selling of value-added services (within and beyond Mastercard Advisors)
The candidate should be able to, from a project perspective:
• Coach and provide feedback to junior resources
• Support the project team in:
o Problem-solving efforts and structuring project work plan
o Formulating, articulating, and prioritizing project activities
o Creating and delivering concise, persuasive, and compelling presentations
o Overseeing the accuracy, quality, and timeliness of analyses
o Developing conclusions and recommendations
Education and Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree required
• MBA or relevant post graduate degree required
Experience and skills:
• Work experience in a top-rated management consulting firm
• Experience in managing projects and teams
• Payments industry experience desirable
• Ability to work on a team or independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Local language and English proficiency required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-99438