MasterCard Senior Analyst, Marketing in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Marketing
• Executes marketing strategies, activities, and events (includes advertising, promotions, sponsorships, trade shows, webinars, websites) by providing day-to-day direction, feedback, and guidance to lower level members of own team
• Develops creative content for application in marketing strategies, including thought leadership content and communication of subject matter expertise
• Maintains budgetary responsibilities for specific marketing programs, leads tracking and recommends corrective action
• Reports regularly on campaign performance measurement and evaluation, recommending ways to leverage past success and apply to future programs
• Determines parameters for marketing solution presentations and reports; reviews presentation materials and guides own team in development
• Uses deep understanding of category and ecosystem relationship to advise on how insights can or should be applied
• Provides direction and coordinates deliverables with vendors (e.g., agencies, film production, etc.)
• Extensive experience working on large projects that require a high degree of collaboration with external stakeholders and colleagues across marketing areas
• Acted in a program manager capacity for analyzing data and insights about how to optimize channels/programs
• Demonstrated ability to deliver presentations to senior team members and articulate a clear point of view
• Monitored project budgets successfully and demonstrated understanding of cost drivers
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-98973