MasterCard Principal, Platform Sales - South in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Principal, Platform Sales - South
• MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides consulting, marketing, and analytics to financial institutions and merchants worldwide.
• With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
• The Principal is responsible for Platform Sales in LAC South, including:
o Working cross functionally to deliver sales of high value, recurring platforms to clients in LAC South
o Responsibility for overseeing the delivery of platform solutions,
o Building and maintaining senior client relationships
o Being the main point of contact with Product Development team, understanding the new solution and how they should be applicable in the region
o Collaboration with Product Development to contribute to product innovation and development as we bring new solutions to market and enhance existing solutions
o Close collaboration with Sales and Client Services team members at Applied Predictive Technologies (the software platform arm of Advisors), the Mastercard Advisors Sales Team, and the Mastercard Account Teams
• The Principal will work with a cross-functional team to build a pipeline, identify and create leads, pursue leads and drive the sales process, close deals, deliver the solution, and lead the ongoing engagement and expansion of the relationship.
• Candidates for this role will likely have answered ‘yes’ to the following questions:
o Do you have a track record of selling high value, complex solutions to financial institutions?
o Are you comfortable with rigorous and advanced analytics?
o Have you managed complex retail banking and/or payments strategy projects in developed markets?
o Do you have experience successfully leading teams and developing talent?
o Are you motivated by working in a flat hierarchy and making broad contributions?
o Are you interested in solving problems through technology and software?
• Deliver on ACV (annual contract value) and revenue targets for platform sales in LAC South
• Work with other senior team leaders to build and develop the platform sales team
• Build strong relationships across APT and Mastercard at all levels
• Collaborate with the team on the sales process and play a key role in closing new deals
• Outstanding delivery of solutions and value, resulting in strong rates of renewal and client expansion
• Collaborate effectively with the product development team, helping to build intellectual capital and enhance the suite of software solutions
All About You
• Experience in software / recurring revenue sales
• Ability to lead complex, analytic projects
• Experience effectively leading teams
• Desire to roll up sleeves and make direct contributions
• Strong collaboration and ability to partner effectively with virtual, fast-paced teams
• Interest in technology and desire to apply technology to solve problems
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships with senior industry leaders
• Knowledge of the financial services industry, ideally including both retail banking and payments
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Fluent in Portuguese/Spanish and English
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77145