MasterCard Mobile Developer - Mastercard Labs as a Service-1 in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Mobile Developer - Mastercard Labs as a Service-1
Mastercard Labs as a Service is a leading edge global innovation practice, delivering a range of innovation programs which incorporate the best in design thinking and agile development processes. We help customers and partners extend their innovation agenda through the delivery of innovation programs, processes and applications.
Team Purpose – Labs as a Service
• Labs as a Service supports our customers and partners with Innovation and R&D consultation - delivering customized innovation programs, products and support - tailored to meet client-specific business challenges. Labs as a Service is a joint venture alliance between Labs and Advisors
• Labs as a Service will help customers create effective solutions to real problems in a compressed time frame using cost effective innovative processes
• In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile team working to build product prototypes and pilots, in collaboration with global brands in commerce
Questions to consider:
• Are you a talented front-end Mobile and/or Web Developer with a passion for technology development and innovation?
• Do you Love coding, enjoy fast paced dynamic environments?
• Do you have a strong track record in rapid prototyping and delivering new and exciting projects, and learning new technologies (e.g. Wearable Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things) ?
• Have you a passion for product design and technology innovation and have a high energy, can-do attitude and strong sense of ownership /desire to succeed?
• You will work with highly-skilled multi-disciplinary teams around the world to shape, plan and deliver front end technology that enables our clients to deliver an optimal digital experience.
• Collaborate with UX designers, QA and Product Owners to define, size and implement user stories
• Prototyping new products and features, upgrading existing technologies
• Exploring how different technologies (e.g. Wearable Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, AR/VR) can be used to solve client business problems.
• Design and build creative, usable and compelling user interfaces for web by using standard HTML/CSS practices and integrate data from back-end services.
• Ensure all projects are completed on time and to world class standards with clean, well designed code.
• Think creatively and contribute new ideas to the team in terms of best practices, patterns and technologies that would lead to delivery efficiencies.
All about you
Knowledge / Experience Preferred
• 3-5 years in a Mobile and/or Web Development role with extensive experience in Agile development
• Experience with Ionic, React, and/or React-Native is a plus
• Experience with chatbots, Alexa, robitics, and/or wearables is a plus
• Proven experience in Responsive Design and UI design best practice with a passion for detail and a care for great usability and aesthetics
• Extensive experience in rapid prototyping and use of modern frameworks like React, Ionic etc
• Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for collaboration and team-work.
• Demonstrated ability to take responsibility and work in a self-directed manner.
• Excellent self-starter who always thinks MVP first with the ability to work in a small, startup-style, agile and fast-paced team.
Skills / Abilities (Desired)
• Examples of work on GitHub is helpful
• Experience with any of the following is a big plus: Managing applications on Amazon Web Services, back end development
• Prior experience of both start-up and corporate environments.
• Experience in consumer fintech applications and payment protocols (an advantage but not essential).
• Willingness to travel (30-35%)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77478