MasterCard Managing Consultant in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard's global thought-leadership preeminence.
The Managing Consultant is an active team member who contributes to projects and manages small to medium engagements for MasterCard Advisors clients. Whilst this individual is not expected to be a subject matter expert in the payment cards industry, they will demonstrate expertise in consulting engagement management experience and professional problem-solving skills.
• Contributes towards the development of strategies and programs for large, strategically important regional and global clients
• Implements/communicates strategies to achieve goals, acts as advisor to and maintains ongoing relationships with client executives.
• Rigorously and logically identify issues covering entire client problems
• Generates key hypotheses and independently structures work at the work stream or project level
• Synthesizes analyses into clear, sound recommendations; takes responsibility for structuring and writing reports and steering committee presentations from a works stream or project level. Reviews reports to ensure accuracy, quality and timeliness.
• For small to medium engagements, assumes overall project management responsibilities for projects; identifies project staffing resources. Develops, defines and reviews required analyses
• Develops effective working relationships with mid- to senior-level client management
• Proactively seeks new knowledge and structures client work to facilitate the capture of Intellectual Capital with minimal oversight
• Supports MasterCard Advisors and local market account teams in client relationship management and business development efforts
Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification. Advanced degree or MBA preferred
Strong solid consulting experience from a top-rated consulting firm desirable, as is payments/bankcard expertise and experience helping financial institutions at the senior management level , with:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work on a team or independently
Languages: Local Language, Fluent English other language skills highly desirable
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-85433