MasterCard Manager, Product Management – New Payment Platforms in Sao Paulo, Brazil
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Management – New Payment Platforms
• Helps develop strategic business plans for Product, including rigorous analysis of revenue opportunities and related costs
• Works closely with global teams, regional leadership and sales colleagues to understand Mastercard, issuer, acquirer, merchant, and consumer needs and issues
• Monitors product performance metrics at all stages of the product life cycle, and makes recommendations regarding solutions to challenges in the portfolio or product strategy
• Analyzes market trends, dynamics, and competition in order to inform product and go-to-market strategies
• Provides support to sales and customer facing teams with communication and training on product functionality and enhancements Other Areas
• Engages in idea generation for enhancements to existing products, concept validation, business case development, and in some instances financial modeling and planning of these enhancements
• Develops planning & reporting tools to support development of product enhancements
All About You
• Experience contributing data-driven product adjustment recommendations that were accepted for implementation by senior leaders
• Extensive experience working on product launches in multiple markets
• Experience independently developing and managing budgets for multiple Mastercard projects and products
• Managed elements of a cross-functional project within own locale
• Demonstrated success building relationships and delivering results with global, multi-cultural and remote project teams
• Extensive interaction with external stakeholders at the local level through participation in client meetings and consumer events
• Developed an understanding of the business and how the organization earns profit/creates value, acquired through both formal and informal trainings and projects
• Coordinated cross-functional initiatives, such as professional development opportunities, idea-creation programs, and corporate social responsibility (CSR) opportunities
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-122197