MasterCard Manager, Product Management Analytics LAC in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Product Management Analytics LAC
• The Product Management function within the Data & Analytics team is responsible for end-to-end delivery of Advisors’ Insights Platforms globally. The vision is to deploy highly differentiated scalable platforms that provide actionable insights along with a state-of-the-art user experience.
Measurement, analysis and reporting of business, financial, operational and administrative data for purposes of understanding, optimizing & driving business decisions
• Bring new products to market for LAC clients by leading a cross functional team including the client, sales, customer implementation services, customer delivery etc.
• Plan the enablement of sales, delivery and technical team to deliver the D&S products.
• Identify potential upsell and cross-sell opportunities to share with Sales
• Develop framework and tactics to increase usage among actives and drive usage reactivation efforts
• Identify opportunities and solutions to drive product engagement among internal and external clients
• Conduct training sessions and record webinars to drive engagement and usage
• Lead global Product Support projects that improve customer and sales experience and engagement
• Partners with key stakeholders to design and deliver complex custom data analyses utilizing metrics, dashboards and reporting packages to address critical or urgent information needs
• Translates data into cutting-edge conclusions for decision making and strategy development
• Stays on the forefront of the data analysis discipline by continually researching and recommending new techniques and tools.
• Develops and communicates best practices and standards for data analysis across the organization
• Partners with key stakeholders to define, negotiate and manage Customer SLAs for new and existing product offerings
• Leads large and complex initiatives in assigned discipline
• Designs and delivers custom data analyses and ad-hoc reports as requested; appropriately convey complex information in a user-friendly format
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-96282