MasterCard Manager - Marketing Services Product Management in Sao Paulo, Brazil
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager - Marketing Services Product Management
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Within the Data & Services organization, Marketing Services places Mastercard at the heart of our customer’s b2c and b2b marketing strategies. We help our customers acquire, engage, and retain customers with end-to-end digital marketing services differentiated by our global marketing expertise, data and technology advantage, global network of preferred partners, and Mastercard brand assets.
This position will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Services team in building and developing b2b Marketing solutions to our customers in the Latin America and Caribbean region, delivering customer satisfaction and sustainable revenue growth, driving scale. This means creating frameworks that will provide a seamless and effective approach to each necessity of a life cycle management: clients acquisition, activation and engagement. Will also be the key support in the markets for our Business Development and Client Services (Implementation) teams.
The proposed solutions will be based on:
• the understanding of our customer needs and challenges
• the markets characteristics and trends
• consumer and companies’ expectations and behavior
• digital marketing solutions
• appropriate data and technology
• all Mastercard assets available
This professional will be always looking for improving our solutions with new technologies, better usage of data, best partners selection, results measurement and partnership with our Global teams.
Among this professional responsibilities are the following examples:
• Apply Digital Marketing expertise in the proposed solutions
• Review, analyze and present clear and strategic recommendations to deliver result-driven marketing solutions
• Develop and implement structured ways for constant tracking the business and market trends, using them as insights to design and deliver the best solutions
• Full alignment and strong partnership with Business Development and Client Services to guarantee our results
• Extract from the markets the necessities and inspiration that will drive the solutions design
• Business Development and Client Services support
• Contribute to closing sales opportunities identified by the Business Development team, for example by presenting at client meetings and providing input to proposals
• Client facing whenever necessary
• Be MS eyes and voice in the market, both for internal stakeholders and customers
• Influence all necessary stakeholders to get necessary support and partnerships to the business development
• P&L management – creating and building tools for tracking and acting over the business important KPIs, such as Revenue, Margin and Expenses. Make critical analysis over the numbers
All About You:
• Leadership based in motivation and influence
• Team worker
• Business oriented mindset
• Analytical skills
• Constantly applying initiative to improve
• Results driven
• Customer needs driven
• Innovative behavior
• Excellent PowerPoint & Excel skills
• Excellent oral and written presentation skills
• Expert in digital and offline marketing strategies and programs
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills with stakeholders of different seniorities
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183828