MasterCard Manager, Commercial Solutions in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Commercial Solutions
• Drive execution of commercialized products within local markets/regions
• Roles in this family provide knowledge of local markets, regulators and develop go-to-market plans and identify new revenue or business development opportunities
• They partner with Customer Delivery and Marketing to execute product strategies
• Core Areas
• Leads and coordinates the In-Market product strategy, product roadmaps and priorities, and cross product integration
• Works closely with regional teams to identify and execute enhancements and product constructs to drive additional revenue
• Collaborates with Customer Delivery and Marketing to help define and drive execution of go-to-market strategies
• Works closely with regional leadership, advisors and sales colleagues to understand regional issuer, acquirer, merchant, and consumer needs and issues
• Monitors product performance metrics at all stages of the product life cycle, and makes recommendations regarding solutions to challenges in the portfolio or product strategy
• Provides support to sales and customer facing teams with communication and training on product functionality and enhancements Other Areas (Applicable to some jobs)
• Engages in idea generation for enhancements to existing products, concept validation, business case development, and in some instances financial modeling and planning of these enhancements
• Develops planning & reporting tools to support development of product enhancements
• Experience contributing data-driven product adjustment recommendations that were accepted for implementation by senior leaders
• Extensive experience working on product launches in multiple markets
• Experience independently developing and managing budgets for multiple MasterCard projects and products
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-82743