MasterCard Manager, Business Development in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Business Development
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
We aim to create a world beyond plastic through a combination of technology and strategic partnerships with industry players. We are creating great experiences for consumers across all channels and all devices, enabling players to reach new consumers in ways not possible in the pre-digital world. We work with digital merchants and other players to enable consumers to use connected devices for everyday shopping and payments.
• Build trusted relationships with large E-Commerce and Marketplaces, Sharing Economy Apps, Digital Wallets, Payment Service Providers, Telcos and technology players.
• Secure Deals Identify key relationships across Digital business & partnerships
• Assists with the development of a sales pipeline in coordination with product development and account management teams
• Helps prepare for and participates in conversations with key decision makers about product opportunities
• Analyzes customers’ existing business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Develops financial modeling and business cases for identified business development opportunities, packaging Mastercard products and solutions to the players
• Supports the execution and management of the customer contract agreement process
• Work closely with the digital product team to implement and drive new technologies into the marketplace
• Experience in executing and managing business development strategies for digital players
• Track record in achieving business development targets and building customer relationships through customer sales
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-104209