MasterCard Manager, Account Management - Beyond Payments in Sao Paulo, Brazil
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Account Management - Beyond Payments
• Lead the Line of Business responsible for selling services to Insurance, Healthcare, Telcos and Education Sectors
• Prospect new clients (hunting)
• Responsible for pipeline management and P&L at the account level
• Execute strategy
• Develop sales narrative per solution/segment
• Partner with prospects to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support
• Develop relationship with C-Level of target Segments
• Partner with Mastercard areas to develop solutions to better serve the Market
• Contributes to the achievement of sales objectives and net revenue targets
• Develop relationship with Associations to strengthen Mastercard position
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-115122