MasterCard Consultant - Global Contact Center Management (GCCM) in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant - Global Contact Center Management (GCCM)
• Governance structure for all internal and external contact center operations to strengthen and optimize performance globally
• Standardize and manage all contact center operations globally including vendor management, agent performance and service delivery to support business/product goals
• Define, measure, manage and be accountable for the customer service experience and contact center performance to desired performance levels
• Identify and drive adoption of leading practices for contact center operations
• Leverage the scale of MasterCard and strengthen and optimize vendor relationships across business lines by region and globally
• Have you ever designed the consumer experience for a product going to market?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving vendor performance to deliver the MasterCard Brand Promise globally?
• Have you led a project team of diverse skills and experience?
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-80364