MasterCard Analyst, Deal Management, LAC in Sao Paulo, Brazil
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Deal Management, LAC
• Responsible for managing the business development deal process with cross-functional teams and negotiating with internal/external partners
• Activities include establishment of complex financial modeling and reviewing business agreements, pricing and overall deal strategy
• Assists with analysis to support Customer Account Managers to retain or win new business with issuers, merchants and key customers
• Supports customer negotiations across operational functions and recommends solutions for problem resolution
• Identifies opportunities to improve the quality and success rate of proposals
• Supports the analysis of customer solution sets for increasing customer performance and revenue opportunities
All About You
• Demonstrates ability to recognize problematic areas during deal proposals and gains exposure to the development of solutions
• Gains exposure to financial models and business cases; begins to develop recommendations
• Demonstrates basic thought leadership traits with an improving business and financial acumen
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or equivalent experience in financial analysis and/or deal management.
•Bilingual (English-Spanish) a plus
• Strong commercial focus
• Expert Analytical skills
• Model building expertise
• Influencing skills
• Clear, crisp communication skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• Ability to digest commercial agreements and attribute financial outcomes to alternate proficient in excel / highly skilled in modeling
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-140702