MasterCard Analyst, Business Development in Sao Paulo, Brazil
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Business Development
• Lead business development activities to expand acceptance of electronic payments.
• Support of strategic opportunities to capture new flows and grow under developed segments.
• Uses analytical problem solving and data tools to advise senior team members regarding Customer Account Management and market strategies
• Supports project execution across multiple business functions including account management, business development, advertising, marketing and product management
• Is present for business conversations with key decision makers internally and externally
• Acts as key resource lead on segments or parts of small projects
• Contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address customer needs
• Supports the sales team, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support to sales in a region
• Creates and reviews sales presentations, proposals and internal business case development
• Works closely and develops relationships with internal stakeholders across the business unit
All About You
• Some professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or another related field
• Basic understanding of all of Mastercard's Sales and Customer delivery disciplines
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-139924