MasterCard Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition in Santiago, Chile
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition
• Aligns talent acquisition strategies with the Mastercard’s talent agenda
• Accountable for designing, planning and coordinating talent acquisition efforts; ensures the talent acquisition programs are scalable to support local, regional and global activities
• Acts as consultants to the business on a wide variety of talent acquisition strategies, programs and processes
• These include talent planning, recruiting, assessment, candidate sourcing, market research and employment branding
• Develops sourcing strategies through detailed market research and data mining, using resources such as or social media pertaining to prospective candidates
• Conducts initial outreach to and screening of prospective internal and external candidates and serves as the direct point of contact for the prospective candidate up until their candidacy is confirmed
• Executes marketing and branding talent acquisition strategies (e.g. timed social media postings, segmentation driven visuals), and collaborates with Communications to achieve designated objectives
• May coordinate phases of the talent acquisition process for assigned talent pipeline and evaluates team recommendations of candidates
• Follows talent acquisition specific processes and systems
• Monitors progress against quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates and candidate pipelines
All About You
• Experience implementing talent acquisition programs/processes including candidate screening, assessment and selection in a fast-paced, high volume and matrixed environment
• Track record delivering hiring results that meet business needs and expectations
• Consistently delivered performance at or exceeding quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates and candidate pipelines
• Experience screening, assessing and selecting prospective top candidates and provide a robust analysis and insight to candidate
• Experience conducting market research independently and communicating effectively and clearly with research subjects (i.e. cold-calling, interviewing), collating findings in a clear manner across multiple functions & industries
• Experience managing the candidate life cycle preferable
• Demonstrated success identifying new candidate pools and sources
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-149420