MasterCard Director - Managed Services Product Management in Santiago, Chile
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director - Managed Services Product Management
Marketing Services is part of the Data & Services business unit in Mastercard. We provide marketing consultancy to support our customers in acquiring new clients and increasing the engagement with existing clients through agile marketing services, differentiated by our global marketing expertise, data and technology advantage, network of preferred partners, and Mastercard brand assets. We provide end to end marketing services: segmentation, media strategy, campaign design, content development, campaign execution, measurement and constant optimization.
This position will be responsible for building and developing Marketing Services solutions to Mastercard customers in the LAC region. This means creating frameworks that will provide a seamless and effective approach to each necessity: new clients acquisition and activation, current clients engagement, loyalty and retention.
The proposed solutions will be based on:
• the understanding of our customer needs and challenges
• the markets characteristics and trends
• consumer and companies’ expectations and behavior
• digital marketing solutions
• appropriate data and technology
• all Mastercard assets available
These solutions will be the library for our Sales and Implementation teams to go to market and be offered to our customers and should bring the best possible results and scale the business across the region.
This professional will be always looking for improving our solutions with new technologies, better usage of data, best partners selection, and results measurement.
Among this professional responsibilities are the following examples:
• Grow the Managed Services Revenue by designing and implementing efficient and scalable marketing solutions
• P&L management – tracking and acting over the business important KPIs, such as Revenue, Margin and Expenses.
• Full alignment and strong partnership with Sales and Delivery to guarantee best results
• Sales and Delivery support
• Constant tracking of business and market trends to be able to design and deliver the best solutions
• Client facing whenever necessary
• Be the bridge between Global and Region to tropicalize solutions when it makes sense and to export knowledge to other regions
• Be in constant contact with the markets to extract necessities and inspiration that will drive the Products design
• Apply Digital Marketing expertise in the proposed solutions
• Influence all necessary stakeholders to get necessary support and partnerships to the business development
All About You:
• Leadership based in motivation and influence
• Business oriented mindset
• Results driven
• Customer needs driven
• Innovative behavior
• Experienced and well-versed in end-to-end digital marketing
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-141539