MasterCard Associate Consultant, Advisors in Santiago, Chile
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Consultant, Advisors
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Mastercard Launch program is aimed at early career talent, to help you develop skills and gain cross-functional work experience. Over a period of 18 months, Launch participants will be assigned to a business unit, learn and develop skills, and gain valuable on the job experience.
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services. While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
We are looking for passionate and talented graduates, who share our vision for data-driven consulting, to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
Make an Impact as an Associate Analyst:
As an Associate Analyst, you will collaborate with exceptional colleagues to help some of the world's biggest brands answer their most challenging strategic questions. Working with technology and data, you will gain broad exposure to a range of industries, including financial services, retail, restaurants, hospitality and more. While working in close-knit teams, you will partner closely with senior stakeholders and be given real responsibility to make an impact for your clients from day one. In this setting, you will learn quickly and gain exposure to diverse business issues, gaining the experience required to lead key client engagements.
Early in your career, you will have the opportunity to build a broader set of skills and master a wider array of content, before you ‘major’ in any one product. This will inject more flexibility into your career path and at the same time make for a more engaging journey.
As an Associate Analyst, you will:
• Work on small teams to solve our clients' most challenging strategic problems through data-driven solutions.
• Collaborate with motivated peers who are passionate about what they do.
• Build strong relationships with clients to understand their business needs, find strategic solutions and guide impactful decisions.
• Grow your career by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team.
• Have an immediate opportunity for meaningful contributions, increased responsibility, leadership roles, and professional advancement.
• Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and quickly gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management.
• Receive extensive training focusing on helping you build your core consulting skill set.
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
• Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
• Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
• Business Interest: Clear interest in the world of business, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
• Rapid Growth: Eagerness to learn quickly, both through Mastercard's structured training curriculum and organic development opportunities.
• Teamwork: Willingness to work within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude.
• Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard's values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes.
• Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
• Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated leadership abilities.
• Undergraduate or master’s degree or have 1 –3 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
• Outstanding record of academic achievement
• Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-91559