MasterCard Senior Analyst, Sales - Puerto Rico in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Sales - Puerto Rico
• Supports team to deliver against business targets for Mastercard from new business and existing customers
• Influences Customer account strategies using analytical problem solving and leveraging data tools to provide market data and customer specific recommendations
• Supports project execution across all business functions including business development, advertising, marketing and product management
• Provides insight in the analysis of customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Participates in business conversations with key decision makers internally and externally
• Acts as a project manager and key end-to-end resource lead on small to mid-sized projects
• Partners with the sales teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support to sales in a region
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships, working closely with cross-functional partners within the regions
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-78077