MasterCard Account Manager, Banco Nacional de Costa Rica in San Jose, Costa Rica
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Account Manager, Banco Nacional de Costa Rica
• Lead National Key Accounts in the development and growth of its consumer credit, commercial and debit portfolios, leveraging MasterCard's systems, intellectual and commercial assets to grow MasterCard share of accounts, GDV and revenue.
• Lead customer business development activities and business development team.
• Build, in a business and operations level, long-term relationships to guarantee MasterCard’s penetration within the different portfolios.
Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale? Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash? Are you willing to help MasterCard products grow and improve for our most important clients?
Increase MasterCard relevance (share and P&L participation) in the accounts through customized solutions that are aligned with the account strategy, not replicable by VISA, and with sound financial results, aligning and interrelating MasterCard business strategy with the accounts’ strategies, managing a successful roadmap through a strong relationship with the account and ensure alignment with all MasterCard internal areas, managing and leading internal MasterCard teams (Products, Marketing, etc.) to design tailor-made solutions for the accounts, aligned with banks’ strategies and financial requirements.
• Increase MasterCard´s share in the accounts by identifying business opportunities, negotiating at Associate Director (Subdirector) level, and leading selling processes throughout all its stage, being responsible for data quality of presentations, information gathering and analytics in the sales process, including Salesforce.
• Ensure portfolio performance meets annual targets by managing its lifecycle, being responsible for portfolio P&L performance (drivers and revenue lines), optimizing MasterCard portfolio performance by negotiating and leading on a daily basis at Associate Director (Subdirector) level within Products and Portfolio Management account teams, contributing in defining the necessary actions to improve performance (including asset selling/monetization), being the face to face day to day relationship with all areas of the accounts , other than the Cards teams: Marketing, Legal, Procurement, Risk, etc., supporting in commercial process.
• Lead teams on his/her responsibility through ensuring performance, development, coaching and growth, tracking and managing the team to make sure they accomplish the objectives and grow within the company, aligned with senior sales account management level of the organization.
All About You
• Candidate should be educated to a minimum of Bachelor's Degree level, MBA preferred
• Should have extensive sales leadership and business development experience within financial services.
• Should demonstrate an aptitude to work and influence across functional disciplines (marketing, operations, technology, risk etc.).
• Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
• Should be willing to travel within LAC and beyond on an as-needs basis.
• This position is based in Costa Rica.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-95836