MasterCard Sr Managing Consultant, Business Development in San Francisco, California
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr Managing Consultant, Business Development
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services. Main client verticals include Financial Institutions, Retail & Commerce, Digital Partners and Government.
• Responsible for business development and ongoing account ownership for Data & Services within Travel & Hospitality, with direct revenue and sales responsibilities
• Responsible for driving coordination within Demand Generation, Marketing, Solutions, and Product teams across D&S business lines and value propositions, focused on the above defined client vertical in USA
• Will serve as the face of Mastercard D&S to senior level client stakeholders, including c-suite
• Responsible for setting the C&S commercial agenda for assigned territory
• Will partner with Travel segment leads of Mastercard US Market Development to develop a plan for D&S to support their strategic imperatives
• Will work closely with delivery teams for an effective joint go to market and to ensure best-in-class value delivery
All About You
• Deep understanding of the suite of Mastercard Data & Services value propositions for the Travel & Hospitality vertical with thoughtful approach to executing against a defined territory
• Strong commercial drive with ability to build and monetize senior client relationships based on empathy, thought leadership and subject matter expertise
• Preferably also with strong consulting and / or data driven solution selling background
• Strong networker across relevant stakeholder base with the ability to listen, build common ground and influence in order to effectively advance business opportunities and generate revenues
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-128218