MasterCard Senior Product Manager - Technical in San Francisco, California
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Product Manager - Technical
Are you a Product Manager with deep technical skills, or a current or former software engineer or software architect who wants to do much more? You can, as Product Manager – Technical at Mastercard.
At Mastercard, we build technologies that connect individuals, businesses and organizations everywhere around the world every day to the things that matter the most, creating greater opportunities for all. We also ensure that every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and has the opportunity to improve lives for everyone. Mastercard ranks among the World’s Most Admired Companies, the World’s Most Ethical Companies, the World’s Most Innovative Companies, America’s Best Employers for Diversity, HRC’s Best Places to Work, OUTstanding Leading LGBT+ & Ally Executives, Top Companies for Women.
As a Product Management professional on the Technical side at Mastercard, you get to shape the future of Mastercard’s products.
As Product Manager for Offers, you will lead conceptualization through delivery of our next generation platform capabilities that add value to the ecosystem of cardholders, issuers and merchant partners. In doing so, you will integrate the right technology solutions to build a performant scalable sustainable platform.
ALL ABOUT YOU:
• Obsess about delivering the best end-to-end customer experience
• Own the problem space and do what it takes to design and deliver the complete product
• Collaborate with peers to deliver consistent technology and experiences across our portfolio
• Demonstrate sound technical and business judgment
• Be able to read code (Java, C++, etc), collaborate with designers & architects, rapidly learn new technologies, and choose the right technologies and solutions
• Debate the merits of options with engineers, architects, designers and business teams to drive the right trade-offs
• Dive deep into the intricacies of the customers’ context, the technical code or architecture, and the operational characteristics of the product
• Communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
• Ensure features and associated documentation are clear and easily consumable by other engineering teams
• Demonstrated experience building organizational relationships, partnering with and influencing teams while commanding the respect of the individuals on the team
• Product development or engineering experience
• Experiences with Cloud, Big Data, Data Science / Analytics, Microservices are a big plus
• BS/MBA in related discipline
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-79123