MasterCard Senior Analyst, Data Scientist in San Francisco, California
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Data Scientist
Brighterion is an award winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Company recently acquired by Mastercard. Our innovative cross channel AI solutions are applied in industries such as fintech, investment banking, biotech, and insurance. The team at Brighterion pushes the boundaries of innovation in pure Artificial Intelligence technologies with a culture focused on delivering the results our clients expect and deserve. The Brighterion Research and Development team is dedicated to keeping Brighterion at the leading edge of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine learning (ML).
We are pursuing highly motivated individual who displays strong achievement orientation, resilience, diligence, and the ability to research and innovate to provide the Brighterion model development team with the newest and most efficient technologies.
It encompasses the following activities:
• Familiar with the latest AI and ML technologies
• Implement prototype ideas using Python or Java and evaluate benefits of new technologies against existing alternative approaches
• Research best way to leverage new technologies in current modeling pipelines
• Designs and models improvement of existing AI models with an understanding of business and technical issues
• Design and implement prototypes using Python and Java programming language.
• Research alternative techniques and technologies. If not available in the existing framework, design and implement an approach in Java or Python.
• Evaluate the prototype against alternative approaches and document the strength and weaknesses. Provide recommendation on how to move forward.
• Research best configuration parameters of the new AI and ML technologies to provide the optimal outcome for a given vertical.
• Read research papers, white papers, article related to AI and ML technologies both from a theoretical standpoint and practical application in the industry.
All About You
• Strong Mathematics background
• Strong experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Programming language: Java, Python
• Good Working Experience with SQL language
• Problem solver
• Creative and ingenious
• BS in computer science or a related field
• Good communication skills
About the office:
Mastercard has expanded its presence on the West Coast and established a brand new, open-floorplan, office in downtown San Francisco in the spring of 2018
401k matching program
Opportunity for career growth and amazing job experiences within a corporation that supports their employees
Free lunch every day and unlimited snacks
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-76658