MasterCard Director, Strategic Partner Management in San Francisco, California
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Strategic Partner Management
The Enterprise Partnerships team (MEP) opens up new industries for Mastercard by applying our network model in new ways, forging powerful connections beyond payments, and transforming how businesses, governments, and people interact. Have experience working with blockchain technology? Have you considered using your experience in area of payments within the supply chain? If so, we are currently seeking a Director for our
Strategic Partner Management Team focused on our Provenance blockchain.
• Coordinate with MEP, Provenance product and other MA stakeholders to secure new Provenance clients and grow existing partners.
o Work with our clients and prospective partners to understand their strategy and business objectives and leverage our Provenance offering
Work directly with internal teams and partners to market and implement Provenance based solutions.
Contribute to pre-sales activities for Provenance business opportunities and assist with the development of architected solutions for proposals
o Build those client relationships and provide leadership and project management support for existing partners and convert opportunities into new commercial deals
o Assist in the Implementation of B2B payment solutions that drive value creation for the customer and Provenance
• Assist the MEP and the product teams in the overall management, planning, and strategy of Provenance
All About You:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable communicating and working with senior client decision makers
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Excellent analytical, detail focused and execution skills
• Familiarity with working in a sales/commercial environment including interacting with customers and closing individual deals
• Prior experience working in the blockchain and with B2B financial and technology sector clients preferred
• Bachelor Degree required
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-137963