MasterCard Relaunch Your Career - Senior Professional, Product Management & Operations in Rome, Italy
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Relaunch Your Career - Senior Professional, Product Management & Operations
This position is for our Relaunch Your Career Program.
Our Relaunch Your Career program is a unique career development opportunity for professionals who want to rejoin the workforce after a career break. We know that maintaining work-life balance means that sometimes life takes a front seat. We provide a culture where you can be you and belong. Whether you have taken time off for development, to care for loved ones, or care for self, we want to offer a way back to work. You bring your experience, passion, and skills, and we provide you with support and a 4 month development journey to help you meet your professional and personal goals. The program is designed for those who have taken a career break of two years or more and interested in returning to work on a permanent basis. This year, we are welcoming applicants that have 1 year or more break due to pandemic conditions. This program is best suited for those with previous experience ideally gained in technology, financial services, and professional services organizations. We are looking for team players, collaborative, excellent relationship builders and influencers, great problem solvers to join our team.
Job Description Summary
• Have you managed and developed loyalty products and services?
• Are you an expert in financial management and analysis?
• Have you led products and services on a multi-country or regional basis?
• Have you collaborated with business development and sales to grow a business?
• Do you want to be part of a collaborative environment?
• Are you self-motivated and autonomous?
• E2E product management of existing products at a European level which includes, and is not limited to:
o Business case & opportunity qualification assessment
o Vendor analysis study
o Internal product governance activities
o Vendor on-boarding
o Contract & commercial management
o Lead product, market & implementation readiness activities
o Liase with internal teams to facilitate readiness activities (Operations, Technology, Legal & Compliance, Finance, Delivery, etc.)
o Sales enablement & training
o Seamless handover to execution / business as usual
• Undertakes product operations activities notably pertaining to business intelligence, management information and analysis, and supporting billing activities which includes, and is not limited to:
o Customer and vendor billing & reconciliation
o Database management
o Maintaining billing documentation & processes
o Dashboard management
• Monitors product performance metrics at all stages of the product life cycle, and makes recommendations regarding solutions to challenges in the portfolio or product strategy
• Act as regional subject matter expert and primary regional point of contact for the products under the area of responsibility, including any ongoing sales and business development support activities
• Partners with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities to enhance existing products - conducts market analysis to further identify opportunities for existing products including go-to-market adaptations and insight toolkit development
• From time to time supports market, cluster and/or region-wide initiatives across Benefit products
All About you
• Intermediate experience and knowledge of loyalty, loyalty businesses and loyalty technologies within a B2B financial services setting
• Intermediate Product Management, Product Development & Project Management experience including highly organized and structured
• Advanced Business Intelligence, Financial Management, Analytics and Data Visualisation experience including Advanced Excel, Intermediate Access and Tableau, and Advanced PowerPoint, Word and other Applications)
• Advanced communication skills to explain to non-technical colleagues or Customers the components, features and workings of a product including advanced problem solving skills, accuracy and attention to detail
• Intermediate ability to articulate a value proposition, conduct product demonstrations and present compelling product propositions to both internal and external audiences
• Advanced relationship and stakeholder management skills
• Multi-market or regional responsibilities
• Advanced Business English
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132839