MasterCard Relaunch Your Career - Marketing Manager ITALY in Rome, Italy
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Relaunch Your Career - Marketing Manager ITALY
Relaunch your Career @ Mastercard Italy
We are currently hiring for our Relaunch your Career programme. This is a 16 week paid placement that helps people who have had a career break (minimum 2 years) to return to work. You will have the chance to lead on an engaging project at Mastercard, plus on-the-job training, coaching and support. At the end of the 16 weeks, there is a potential permanent role waiting for you. The possibilities are Priceless.
The Marketing Manager Italy will be in charge of assessing and recommending the digital media strategy and plans for the country
The Marketing Manager Italia will be in charge to plan and execute a significant part of the B-2-B and B-2-C marketing activities in a key MasterCard market contributing to the overall Country business development
• Jointly with the Head of Marketing, define the marketing plan for the market taking in account the business priorities
• Develop brand building, product communication and promotional activities through co-ordination of local agencies. Develop local research to improve the communication strategy and to monitor the ROI of the main marketing actions
• In partnership with MasterCard sales team and advisors members contribute to define and execute joint customer plans with banks and merchants. Development of superior knowledge and marketing intelligence to develop valued and differentiating programs, establishing MasterCard as a customer’s preferred business resource.
• Collaborate with PR to ensure proper and effective communications and activities
All about you
• Strong experiences in marketing with a mix in B-2-B and B-2-C, Brand Marketing, Brand management and Communication expertise. Digital and social marketing experience
• Managing Advertising and Media agencies, from the briefing to the evaluation of creatives/media plans
• Leadership skills with the ability to recognize opportunities, forms a vision of what can be achieved that challenges self and others, garner support and advocacy, strategic planning and very strong project management skills . Team player and achievement oriented
• Able to set direction and capture the commitment of people to achieve goals as well as overcoming obstacles and taking appropriate risks
• Ability to turn qualitative and quantitative data and information analysis into actionable 'insights'
Fluent English and Italian is a must
What we offer to help you find your way:
• A 16-week programme, on a paid fixed-term contract
• A wealth of learning resources to help you settle in and grow – from learning about our business, to workshops on presentation and networking, online learning and coaching from managers
• A structured ‘Getting Started’ programme
• An engaging and stimulating project to work on
• A buddy assigned from day one
• A manager equipped in helping people return to work, with regular check-in sessions
• Depending on availability and our selection criteria, the chance to apply for a permanent role
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77774