MasterCard Intern - Account Management Team in Rome, Italy
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Intern - Account Management Team
MasterCard in Italy has grown well over the past several years and this trend is expected to continue also thanks to strong brands and an overall business strategy. Today the Italian market is the first in terms of growth and the third in terms of size at across MasterCard in Europe.
As we continue to grow, MasterCard is now recruiting a new Intern acting as a “Sales Support” for our Italian Sales Team.
• Working with the Account Managers the successful candidate will be accountable for supporting all the sales-related activities.
• This will include providing strategic customer solutions and achieving mutual goals through leveraging cross functional project teams, systems and processes in order to prioritize and proactively deal with customer requirements.
• Support Account Manager on managing the accounts from a P&L and total customer revenue perspective ensuring that MasterCard’s share of business grows versus competitors.
• Support Account Manager on interacting at all levels with the various functions involved in the business cycle (i.e. marketing, products, strategic planning distribution, etc...).
All about you
• The candidate is a current University Student who is going to graduate
• The candidate has preferably an average exams’ result of 28/30.
• The candidate has a strong international mind-set, drive, project management skills and a proven successes track record.
• The candidate will be available to spend six months in the Company
• Essential requirement is an excellent knowledge of English and Italian.
Equal Opportunity Employer
About this Company
MasterCard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. We are leading the way toward a world beyond cash with the power to expand connectivity, opportunity, and prosperity for individuals, businesses, and communities
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-70059