MasterCard Senior Specialist, Implementation in Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Implementation
Responsible for all aspects of customer implementation engagements, including consultancy, training, project management, testing, and customized production configurations for existing and new customers
In a customer-facing environment, lead processing implementation projects of a technical and non-technical nature. Deliver standard and some complex implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations. Major Accountabilities:
• Provide end-to-end project execution throughout processing implementation projects.
• Assess and document customer needs according to implementation activities.
• Drive customer processing implementation projects of electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
• Guide customers through applicable MasterCard processing rules, specifications and documentation
• Identify appropriate processing implementation support documentation (contracts, agreements, forms etc…) to be provided by customers
• Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
• Identify and resolve issues with API testing, button libraries and account configuration
All About You
• Three to five years of “Information Technology” system knowledge, with a good understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
• Strong knowledge of payment transaction processing and industry business principles.
• Good understanding of MasterCard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
• Good understanding of the 4 party model and the full transaction lifecycle for MasterCard brands Skills/ Abilities:
• Ability to interact well with the customer
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Self-Starter with a desire to learn independently
• Good project management skills
• Ability to manage change in a technical work environment
• Ability to understand theory /principles with business impact and apply this understanding to the work environment
• Ability to work in a matrixed organization and cross-functional teams
• Knowledge and experience using Java Script
• Basic HTML understanding
• Experience in web development and troubleshooting
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-163343