MasterCard Network Architect in Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
• Develops new and modifies existing network platform capabilities to support business processes by mapping network platform/infrastructure components, identifying dependencies across systems/platforms and managing network infrastructure security, availability, recoverability, performance, integrity, and supportability
• Manages the development and creation of network architecture blueprints, standards, and roadmaps for platform and infrastructure components
• Designs and implements approaches to achieve optimal performance, reliability, and security, identifying areas for product/network improvements
• Implements and communicates updates to technology component standards such as networking, security, and operating systems
• Monitors Mastercard's network security to ensure effective network safeguard processes are in place
• Leads and executes development projects in the performance, reliability, and security space, establishing
• Resolves complex network architecture issues, escalating unique or problematic areas as they arise
• Experience leading a major work stream or multiple smaller work streams for a large domain initiative, often providing technical guidance and advice to project team members
• Experience engaging with the broader technical community to anticipate developments in innovation, often evaluating new solutions and recommending future business network requirements
• Demonstrated success at selecting and evaluating new technologies that will adhere to innovative industry trends and practices
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-137255