MasterCard Analyst, Delivery in Quito, Ecuador
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Customer Delivery team are responsible for ensuring the end-to-end delivery of business initiatives driven by both Mastercard and our customers across core and digital payment technologies.
• Are you driven to deliver an exceptional experience for your customer in a complex and dynamically changing environment?
• Have you lead a team of diverse skills and experience, including third party players?
• Are you results oriented with a proper sense of urgency?
• Researches problem requests and responds to inquiries on products and tools for internal and customers
•Analyzes data from product delivery projects and reports on performance relative to success metrics
• Helps identify customer needs and contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address those needs
• May produce presentation materials, analytics and reports for customer or internal communications
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships, with partners in other business functions in Product and Technology to complete deliver and customer support tasks
• Supports the product delivery process by contributing to the development of delivery process maps and by completing assigned tasks for the delivery process
• Supports Customer Delivery teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support in a market or region
All About You
• Business experience or educational background in industries such as financial services, cards, payments, consumer products, consulting, or technology
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently, while meeting deadlines
• Demonstrates a some knowledge of MasterCard’s systems and operations
• Demonstrates some knowledge of customers’ systems and the overall technology in the ecosystem in Banking industry and electronic processing
• Ability to communicate with different functional areas
• Works successfully and cooperatively in a team atmosphere
• Uses insights drawn from data analytics to add value to a Customer servicing team
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-62327