MasterCard VP, Market Product Management: ISV and Technology Partners in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
VP, Market Product Management: ISV and Technology Partners
Mastercard Payment Gateway is a leading supplier of on-line and cardholder present payment gateway and fraud and risk screening services. We are an innovative and ambitious market leader intent on growing our global presence.
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
• Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
• Have you developed a segment solution and then followed through to deliver a sale?
• Leverages In-Market expertise to lead In-Market product strategy, product roadmaps and priorities and cross-product integration
• Partners with Customer Delivery and Marketing at senior levels to define and drive execution of go-to-market strategies
• Responsible for In-Market product financial performance including P&L
• Acts as an expert, advocate and champion for designated products to internal and external stakeholders
• Advises and supports sales by recommending and influencing In-Market product sale , pricing, and oversees the development of training and other product support materials for a region
• Identifies, evaluates and prioritizes business cases for new business and product opportunities, and builds business models to improve MasterCard's footprint and competitiveness at an In-Market level
• Heads 'Life Cycle management' of MasterCard's most critical product opportunities within a region, including conceptualization, enhancement, launch and continued evaluation
• Leads the In-Market development of differentiated products to meet the current and emerging needs of MasterCard customers
• Bonus – knowledge of the ISV/VAR partnership channel within Payments
All About You
• Experience translating and applying customer feedback to lead product offering adjustment strategies
• Experience setting direction for go-to-market plans and leveraging market insights to differentiate from competitors
• Experience initiating and managing investigations of product/business risks and concerns
• You should be a self-starter, curious, competitive and most of all a team player
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-76868