MasterCard VP, Loyalty Strategic Services in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
VP, Loyalty Strategic Services
SessionM, a Mastercard company, is looking for a truly exceptional strategic sales professional to build its Loyalty Strategic Services practice in North America. Our Loyalty Strategic Services is one of the fastest-growing businesses within Mastercard and we are looking for someone to fuel our growth in North America. In this role, you will work closely with clients to determine what consulting services are best suited to help them achieve their ambitions to drive customer loyalty for their brands. This entrepreneurial role is a great opportunity to start up and shape the direction of our North America practice.
• Drive growth: Establish and grow our business in North America identifying and developing new client relationships, and growing our existing relationships
• Provide expertise: Develop a deep understanding of our loyalty consulting services as well as broader industry trends to tailor our services to match client needs
• Lead clients: Cultivate lasting relationships with senior clients (VP+) at leading brands, becoming a trusted ally who can be relied upon to deliver sound advice throughout the sales process and during project delivery. This is a unique role where you will balance both Sales and relationship management responsibilities during the delivery of select engagements
• Collaborate effectively: Work in close collaboration with our partners in Sales, Delivery, and Product to ensure we are bringing the best of Mastercard to our clients
• Define go to market: Mature our approach in how we bring our services to market – whether standalone or in conjunction with broader Mastercard products and services
• Shape innovation: Explore innovative ways to differentiate or advance the team’s positioning, capabilities, and offerings. Utilize our learnings from the marketplace to inform future product strategy
• Experience in loyalty, CRM, digital marketing, and/or personalization at an established brand and/or top consulting firm
• Strong executive presence with experience engaging Fortune 1000 executives
• Ability to break down and communicate complex ideas in dynamic situations
• History of navigating ambiguity in an unstructured, high-growth environment
• Understands and can speak to the interaction between business and technology
• High level of entrepreneurship, creativity, ownership, and business acumen
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-159315