MasterCard VP Digital Merchant Partnerships in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
VP Digital Merchant Partnerships
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Imagine rolling up your sleeves with some of the world’s leading digital commerce companies. The Digital Partnerships Merchants team is responsible for cultivating strategic partnerships and managing our relationships with partners across the digital commerce ecosystem. We work with the biggest names in ecommerce to leverage Mastercard’s technological capabilities to solve real world problems for our partners and their customers, create new product propositions, and ensure seamless, secure and inclusive payments.
Vice President, Account Management (Marketplaces and Social Platforms)
• In this high-profile, customer facing position, you and your team will partner with digital commerce partners that serve consumers and businesses (such as eBay, Etsy, Tik Tok, and Twitter).
• You will lead a team of relationship managers responsible for strategic marketplace and social media platform partnerships.
• You will be responsible for executing Mastercard’s go-to-market strategy across a holistic suite of products and services (Digital, Data and Services, Loyalty, Fraud) with a specific focus on scaling solutions with digital commerce partners.
• You will co-innovate with partners to build new product propositions through close collaboration with Mastercard product development and innovation teams.
• You will be responsible for driving Mastercard revenue growth and be comfortable developing business cases including ROI analyses as well as leading responses to RFPs.
• You will lead negotiations with partners and with internal stakeholders and develop terms sheets and contracts.
All About You:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience working with ecommerce partners and payments technology companies.
• A passion for meeting new people and building meaningful relationships with senior-level and C-suite executives.
• Possess a blend of analytical capability, strategic thinking, and emotional intelligence and able to dive deep on all areas of the business to deliver creative solutions to unstructured problems.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-131555