MasterCard Vice President, Talent and Organizational Effectiveness Operations in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Talent and Organizational Effectiveness Operations
The Talent Center Of Excellence (COE) team team is looking for a Vice President, Talent and Organizational Effectiveness Operations to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. The role is critical to ensuring this function is not only compliant, but positioned for success in this growing, dynamic and innovative environment.
• Lead and Manage Talent and OE COE operations end to end (in close partnership with TA Operations team)
• Lead talent COE process improvements and optimization (in close partnership with the COE process owners and the P&C Renovation team/ initiative)
• Lead the establishment of COE team priorities in alignment with the P&C people strategy refresh and priority areas. Ensures proper execution of the COE priorities and initiatives by managing an integrated workplan/ calendar, resource allocation and prioritization, governance (i.e. Quarterly Business Reviews, and acting as the liaison w/ other COEs to ensure go to market plans take into consideration the customer experience end to end
• Ensures we keep the customer at the center in all of our COE communications and engagements. Partners with the internal communications team in the COE communications and branding strategy, approach and integrated plan to drive greater engagement with our key audiences, and in support of our EVP
• Program manage key COE initiatives – as needed
• Tracks the integrated COE scorecard (in partnership/liaison w/ workforce analytics)
• Manages the integrated budget of the COE (in partnership w/ Finance) and determines a sustainable funding model for the COE; 3rd party relationships and audits
• Manages the COE team meetings cadence, engagement forums (from Leadership team meetings to COE all hands), communications and knowledge sharing platforms- in partnership with COE’s executive administrative assistant
All About You
The successful candidate will:
• Ability to articulate an integrated strategy and narrative, and develop a plan to bring the strategy to execution
• Strong program and project management skills. Manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities
• Ability to connect dots and drive collaboration across teams
• Experience managing multi year initiatives and budgets
• Work effectively in a flexible and changing environment, and in a matrix, multidisciplinary and global team across multiple stakeholders
• Demonstrate ability to both look and create the larger picture and drive execution
• Be a natural collaborator, and problem solver
• Have excellent verbal and written communication, listening and influencing skills
• Process improvement experience a plus (with strong customer centricity)
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-156173