MasterCard Vice President, Product Sales & Partnerships (New Payment Flows) in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, Product Sales & Partnerships (New Payment Flows)
The NAM NEW PAYMENT FLOWS TEAM is accountable for growing our business in ACH, business, government and commercial payment flows. This team works closely with GP&S product managers, platform owners, and account teams in the region to accelerate the commercialization of products and services will significantly grow our revenue and market share in the region. We are looking for an experienced payments professional to lead our product business development and partnership efforts.
Lead a high performing team that successfully cross sells innovative B2B commercial card products into partner banks, and identify external entities that will help drive additional business payment volumes across the New Payments Flows organization. Pursue mutually beneficial relationships that will add New Issuers or Corporates customers, grow existing business with Issuers or Corporates and/or make it easier for Corporates to use and Suppliers to accept payments. Key products include: Corporate Card, Travel Card, Fleet and others; potential partners include: Fintechs, Aquirers, Processors, etc. The level of engagement will vary: joint marketing agreements, reseller agreement, brand agreements, technology integration agreement, strategic partnerships (inclusive of equity investment), and/or acquisition.
• Manage a high-performing sales and partnerships team and directly sell and manage partners
• Facilitate discussion between product partners and eternal companies in pursuit of solution creation
• Serve as primary relationship contact for commercial Issuer sales and partners
• Create marketing plans and work with sales teams to optimize partnership outcomes
• Create and monitor pipeline performance and negotiate, develop and manage partner agreements
• Continually assess the market to find partners
All About You:
• Have you ever been a sales person, led high-performing sales teams, or been a technical sales specialist or product manager for a complex payments product or service?
• Do you have experience with corporate or business payments?
• Are you familiar with B2B accounts payable and receivable environments?
• Have you negotiated complex contracts with new or young companies?
Expert level competencies in the following are required:
• Decision Making and Critical Thinking
• Effective Communications/Value Selling
• Business Development/Solutions Development
• Internal Influencing
• Contract Negotiations
• External Relationship Management
• Extensive Commercial Payments and Accounts Payables knowledge
• Bachelor's degree
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-104638