MasterCard Vice President, Product Management - Digital Identity in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Product Management - Digital Identity
Vice President, Product Management, Digital Identity
Identity Solutions – Cyber & Intelligence Solutions
Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class identity, fraud and security products and services for partners across the globe. As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions team leads the development and delivery of innovative authentication and digital identity products that enables simple and secure digital experiences for consumers.
• The Vice President, Product Management for the Global Digital Identity product will be responsible for defining and executing the reusable Digital Identity product strategy, the Digital Identity product portfolio, and ensuring alignment with the strategic global and regional objectives.
• The position will be responsible for establishing product vision and will report to the Senior Vice President of Digital Identity.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Lead the product management team and deliver an industry-leading reusable Digital Identity product.
• Drive growth and global expansion of the Digital Identity product, shaping overall strategy and establishing its reputation as the leader in the new era of re-usable digital IDs with unparalleled and unique capabilities that protect individuals and businesses.
• Drive the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Digital Identity product
• Strategically advance product capabilities, innovation, and delivery quality– spanning strategy, technology, and program operation – based on client learnings and sales feedback.
• Advance positioning and differentiation globally to ensure Digital Identity is a foundational player in the emerging re-usable ID ecosystem
• Develop a strong partnership with business development and ensure product roadmap increase sales traction and pipeline.
• Work with engineering team to launch Digital identity product offering in multiple markets globally
• Lead and nurture a team of empowered Product Owners and lead with a focus on continuous improvement with respect to embracing best practices for an agile and metrics driven product organization
• Ensure the product meets the evolving needs of customers and consumers and delivers quantified value - drive the definition of KPIs to measure this
• Ensure emerging global identity standards are incorporated into product and the roadmap reflects adherence to regulatory developments
• Develop and execute plans to integrate offering with other Mastercard capabilities and distribution channels (e.g., digital payment and Open Banking solutions) to drive differentiation and scale.
• Work with global commercialization, regional go-to-market and sales teams to develop plans to meet established revenue goals for product.
• Drive ongoing evaluation of potential partners; develop and maintain intelligence on key players in value chain from both a global and regional perspective.
• Extensive product management experience is required - including experience establishing revenue trajectory for product(s) and track record of success in innovative fast-moving environments
• Strong cross-functional leader with ability to drive tangible results with business partners.
• Domain experience in the digital identity, identity verification and/or authentication is strongly preferred.
• Ability to initiate and effectively lead change efforts
• Knowledge of relevant identity and fraud trends, technology, industry standards and vendor landscape are preferred.
• Superior communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Successful track record engaging at senior levels in organization and with partners.
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced or master’s degree preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment critical for success.
• Domestic and International travel up to 25%
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-176704