MasterCard Vice President, Product Management, Cross Border Payments in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, Product Management, Cross Border Payments
This position is responsible for the execution of the Mastercard Send for cross-border strategy by translating market problems into differentiated product solutions that are practical and user-centric. This role will ensure that the cross-border product portfolio has a compelling value proposition for all our target segments.
• Through an analysis of customer, market and competitive data, this position helps in creating a compelling product vision for new cross-border payment offerings that provide enhanced capabilities and business value.
• Collaborate with cross functional departments to validate these market opportunities, monitor and measure product performance, while assisting in seeking opportunities to enhance cross-border product portfolio in core and adjacent markets
• This position will adhere to the business product innovations life cycle by following the New Product Introduction process (Ideate, Innovate, Incubate) before commercialization
• Will be responsible for building commercial cases for new products, features enabling the Go/No-go decisions
• Partner with regional Digital Solutions, Labs, Marketing and Sales to help in determining product positioning and placement, coordinate internally product launch activities and ensure successful customer/market adoption.
• Be responsible for maintaining a pipeline of innovative new products that provides significant value proposition to our customers, access new segments to create a high degree of differentiation and drive future revenue growth.
• Coordinate with business stakeholders and IT teams to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design, defining measures of success, and providing product line performance reporting.
• Work with larger Platform Development team to ensure that services are developed in a way that optimizes customer value through ease of integration and Mastercard value through common services and product reusability.
• Ensure communication and understanding of the roadmap priorities, delivery schedule and performance expectations.
• Develop documentation to describe new products, underlying value proposition, pricing etc
• Provide product expertise to various regions during customer meetings and ensure that the product is positioned and sold accurately.
• Extensive Product Management experience with a focus on cross border payment products
• Credible thought leader with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
• Experience in FX services, SWIFT, ACH systems especially with a bank is essential
• Experience in product management for cross-border products like online payment web-portals, mobile apps
• A good understanding of currency markets and FX management
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-84110