MasterCard Vice President, Product Management, Commercialization & Partnerships, Network Solutions in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Product Management, Commercialization & Partnerships, Network Solutions
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Network Solutions team is dedicated to growing MasterCard revenue from transaction switching, management and the provisioning value-added services associated with switching and, as standalone offerings. The team partners with other Mastercard Product Groups, Operations & Technology, Mastercard Regions and other Partners to enhance the strategic fit, quality, efficiency and applicability of Mastercard’s Network and Services assets to customer needs. The team creates and packages Products and Solutions offerings to drive new transaction flows, VAS product scale, distribution and competitive advantage with merchants, processors, financial institutions, fintechs, and other industry participants.
The VP, Commercialization & Partnerships, Network Solutions will be responsible for leading the efficient commercialization of the network and direct services product offerings in conjunction with regional partners. The ideal candidate is passionate about financial technology and customers and possesses deep domain knowledge, executive level business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit in the area of payments processing and networks with extensive C-level customer interaction experience, specifically in North America.
In this position, you will:
• Act as commercialization expert for our network and direct services product offerings across markets and customers to drive alignment and execution of strategy and capabilities with opportunities
• Identify and develop a partnership/acquisition strategy and roadmap that enhances competitiveness and address existing/emerging customer needs that accelerate scale and revenue potential
• Lead strategic pursuits engagement with internal partners (e.g. RFPs); create evaluation frame, organize customer data, interpret associated requirements, inform business cases and narratives for senior management decision making
• Identifies opportunities for product adjacencies and compliments to inform vision and future strategies for growth; organic and inorganic.
• In partnership with the leadership team, identify investment needs and develop initial and ongoing financial business cases in support of customer executions and new product capabilities aligned with success metrics
All About You
• Demonstrate significant experience across payments/commerce ecosystems combined with strong industry relationships and track record leading high profile external/internal strategy and partnership executions
• Have deep functional knowledge of customer and provider payment technologies and business environments; including target customer business models, use-cases and technology platforms e.g. ACI, FIS, Fintech
• Possess significant prior strategy, business development or sale experience in the payment industry at the CXO level
• Proven ability to influence senior leadership across a global organization and build/maintain strong, productive working relationships with stakeholders and partners
• Be skilled at evaluating myriad market proposed strategic opportunities and related new requirements, driving collaborations and creating alignment with product strategy and capabilities
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121410